Saturday, January 9, 2010

A great 2009, on to a great 2010!

2009 was a good year for James and I - we took a late January trip to a cabin in the Poconos with some friends...

Sister Jessica came to visit us in Princeton in March...

we finished up a very busy spring schedule and took off to Japan for 3 months...

we had a great two weeks at home with family and friends at the end of summer...

James and I worked like crazy this fall on school stuff (James applied to seven grad schools, I narrowly made it through a whirl-wind French course), we made it home for a very busy yet fabulous Christmas break...


and we rang in the new year with good friends! (Photos snagged from Rachel's blog--the host of this party).

James and B.J.


Working hard on a trivia game...


God has blessed us immensely, and we have been afforded many wonderful opportunities in our young marriage together. I know that 2010 will be another big year for us, as we both graduate from Seminary and prepare to move to a new place for James' Ph.D. studies and, for me, a new job. I pray that this year we learn to grow in the love and guidance of our great savior more more. Cheers to the new year!

No comments: