Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Blog...

I have started the journey of a new blog with some friends from grad school. We thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch now that we are spread far and wide (Chicagoland, Texas, Switzerland, and Philadelphia). The blog is called Types of A (a riff on the fact that we're all recovering Type A's!), and here is the address:


I am still going to keep this blog up and running, as slow going as it is. This blog will probably continue to be random life updates, and I hope to post more on projects/crafts/fashion on my other blog. But I will put a link here to a new blog post whenever I do post on Types of A.

My first post on Types of A is "Pillow Talk." You can check it out here: http://typezofa.tumblr.com/post/10227487453/pillow-talk


No comments: