Friday, October 31, 2014

Perfect Fall Fun


We've had such a perfectly lovely fall. I realize I must comment frequently on how beautiful it is outside, because Madeline often says to me: "Isn't it beautiful, mama? Aren't all the colors on the trees so beautiful?!?" Why yes, daughter, they certainly are. 

We've had so many crisp, sunny days and I've been trying to get outside as much as possible before ol' man winter descends upon the land and we find ourselves stuck inside. We recently visited our local zoo, and the girls had so much fun crunching the leaves, playing in the pumpkin patch, climbing the hay bails, and Madeline lucked out with a free ride on the "choo-choo-train." I think the woman running the ride had pity on her staring at it for 5 minutes, and there were not really any other kids around. Score.

Just a deluge of cute fall photos:












No comments: