Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cookies For Dinner




So it's true. Sugar makes me feel better. And especially the amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe from Emily's cookie book. James knows this, and I'd been wanting to make them on several different occasions during the last few weeks. But I'd get home from work and just didn't have the energy to make them, bake them, and clean up the mess in this Jersey heat. So the other day I got home from a very long day of babysitting and running co. craziness, and this is what I found on our table. Yep, I felt much better - cookies, a fashion mag, and a sweet letter from my dear hubby. It's the little things in life...

2 comments:

em said...

you've got a keeper-how wonderful!

Gluten Free Jesus Freak said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen... :)