Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Circa 1961


Well, James and I haven't been doing anything too interesting lately. Both working on papers now. And hanging out with friends here and there. And greatly looking forward to the two hour LOST premier tonight. But nothing I have felt worthy of taking photos. Or of getting new batteries to put into my dead camera. So I've decided to post a photo here and there of some of our Princeton Christmas parties, which were a blast and which I haven't posted any pictures from yet. The one above is of James and Adam at the "Mad Men" Christmas party we had - Mad Men is a TV show based on an early 1960's advertising firm in NYC. So we all dressed up circa 1961, and had food and drinks to fit the times. I think James and Adam both look quite dapper in this photo....